IBA Lifesciences Strep-Tactin™ Sepharose™ Resin
Strep-Tactin™ Sepharose™ resin is a 50% suspension to purify Strep-tag™II or Twin-Strep-tag™ fusion proteins
Brand: IBA Lifesciences 2-1201-025
Additional Details : Weight : 0.11100kg
- Strep-Tactin™ Sepharose™ is a 4% agarose coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin™ and applicable for purification of Strep-tag™II or Twin-Strep-tag™ fusion proteins.
- Due to the low concentrated agarose, it is particularly suitable for large proteins, especially if the affinity to Strep-Tactin™XT 4Flow™ is too high.
- The wide-meshed polymer allows for the simple attachment of larger proteins to the stationary phase.
- The suspension can be used for packing of gravity flow columns since the resin is optimized for column affinity chromatography, rather than for batch purification.
- To pack a column with 1 ml resin bed volume, 2 ml 50% suspension is necessary.
Please note that Strep-Tactin™ Sepharose™ is not compatible with HPLC/FPLC due to the low pressure stability.
|Pk. Affinity Chromatography Columns for Protein Purification|
|Strep-Tactin™ Sepharose™ 50% suspension|
For Research Use Only.