METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Redox ORP Electrodes
An ORP/Redox electrode featuring a metal ring indicator designed for measuring oxidation/reduction potential; ideal for water and other general applications.
Brand: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51343201
Additional Details : Weight : 0.07000kg
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence and SevenCompact meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- Measuring oxidation/reduction potential (ORP)
- Drinking water
- Cooling towers
- Swimming pools
- Potable water supplies
- Waste water
- General lab
Accessories & Care
- Ceramic junction (excluding the InLab Redox Flow with movable glass sleeve junction)
- Refillable 3M KCl (51350072): Keep probe filled with electrolyte for accurate results
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- InLab Redox Pt805 and InLab Redox Ag805: no electrolyte required and must be paired with InLab Reference (51343190)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
|S7 to BNC (30281915)|
|InLab™ Redox Flow|
|32°F to 212°F|
|Combination Electrode; Platinum ring indicator|
|For measuring the oxidation/reduction power of solution|
|ARGENTHAL with Ag+ trap|
|0°C to 100°C|
|Moveable Glass Sleeve|
|0°C to 100°C|