Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ PREP HS C18 HPLC Columns
Maximize retention and loading with Hypersil PREP HS C18 prep LC reversed phase columns which offers high loading capacity and suitable for USP-L1 Applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 41005-259570XL
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
Maximize retention and loading using Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ PREP HS C18 reversed phase preparative HPLC Columns. Our columns come in a variety of dimensions allowing you to easily scale up your analytical method, including an option for XtendedLife hardware which improves column lifetime by maintaining a uniform packed bed. These silica-based columns are packed with high surface area particles with a 100Å pore size offering C18 retention, an excellent choice for small molecule and drug purification applications.
Excellent Choice for Routine Applications
- C18 (USP L1) selectivity - high surface area particle with 100Å pore size.
- pH stable from 2 to 9.
- Maximum temperature of 60°C.
Preparative HPLC Column Hardware Options - based on column inner diameter (i.d.) and column performance needs.
Standard Threaded and Standard Flange Hardware
- Designed for standard applications, expertly packed and robustly designed to provide versatile products for routine use.
- Standard threaded hardware for column i.d. < 40mm.
- Standard flange hardware for column i.d. ≥ 40mm.
- Standard hardware can be modified on request to be compatible with SFC.
- Improves column lifetime by incorporating an internal Dynamic Axial Compression (DAC) system, ensuring the media bed is continuously packed tightly.
- Compatible with SFC and is available in dimensions up to 50mm i.d.
Preparative Guards are a proven and cost effective way to extend the lifetime of your prep column. Our preparative guard columns require the use of a preparative guard holder.
Customer Specific Orders
- If there is a Thermo Scientific stationary phase you are currently using and would like to obtain in a preparative scale not shown or would like to discuss a specific column dimension, we would be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Please contact your local sales representative for Customer Specific Orders.
- Custom built columns are not eligible for returns.
|Preparative Column, XtendedLife|
|2000 psi (140 bar)|
|2 to 9|
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|