Cytiva Amersham™ Streptavidin-Fluor Conjugates
Use for in situ hybridization and flow cytometry. Cytiva Life Sciences™ Amersham™ Streptavidin-Fluor Conjugates consist of streptavidin conjugated to a range of fluorescent dyes.
Brand: Cytiva PA45001
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7647-14-5 Weight : 0.50000kg
- High specificity reagents
in situ hybridization, flow cytometry
|This product is supplied as a lyophilized solid in Phosphate-buffered Saline (0.02M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15M NaCl) pH 7.2, containing 1%(w/v) Bovine Serum Albumin and 0.1% (w/v) Sodium Azide, reconstitute with 1mL of deionized Water, dispense into suitable aliquots and freeze, avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles|
|Lyophilized solid in phosphate-buffered saline (0.02M potassium phosphate, 0.15M NaCl) pH 7.2, containing 1%(w/v) bovine serum albumin and 0.1% (w/v) sodium azide, reconstitute with 1mL of deionized water, dispense into suitable aliquots and freeze|
|Suitable for use in the Fluorescent analysis of Biotinylated samples|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .