Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ F96 MicroWell™ Black and White Polystyrene Plate
Ensure consistent and reliable results using black and white plates optimized for robotics, plate readers and liquid handling systems.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 236107
Additional Details : Weight : 1.26000kg
Ensure consistent and reliable results with minimal crosstalk between wells using the Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ F96 MicroWell™ Black and White Polystyrene Plate. With the low flange pinchbar design, these high quality black and white plates are optimized for robotics, plate readers and liquid handling systems. Available with or without cell culture treatment.
- Background, autoflorescence and crosstalk are improved when you use Nunc Black or White microplates
- Black microplates are recommended for florescence measurements; with minimum back-scattered light and background fluorescence
- White microplates are recommended for luminescence measurements; with maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence
- Working volume range: 50 to 250μL/well
- Choice of Thermo Scientific™ Nunclon™ Delta surface for cell-based assays
- Customized bar coding is available
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|50 mL to 250 mL|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.