DuPont™ Tyvek™ 500 Xpert (Eco Pack)
Hooded coverall with elasticated waist and ergonomic and protective design.
Brand: DuPont™ D15359234
1496.67 NOK valid until 2023-05-26
Use promo code "20831" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 4.75000kg
Hooded coverall is robust yet lightweight at less than 180 grams per garment. Its 3-piece hood provides an optimal fit to the head and face when turning. Tyvek™ garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek™ is permeable to both air and water vapor, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibers (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated.
Applications for Tyvek™ 500 Xpert garments include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automatic spray painting and more.
- No silicone added
- Elasticated face, wrists and ankles
- Glued-in waist elastic
- Ample crotch area for freedom of movement
- Large, easy-to-grasp zipper pull
- Tyvek™ auto-lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection
- Chemical protective clothing Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
- Protection against radioactive contamination
- Antistatic treatment on both sides
- Stitched external seams
- Very low inward leakage due to optimized design
With Eco Pack, there are 25 garments in a value pack together with one IFU, instead of an individual packaging together with one IFU for each garment unit. The product and its performance remain exactly the same but the changes in packaging, reduce the use of paper and plastic and thus help to better protect the planet.
|Regulation (EU) 2016/425, EN 14126, EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5|