BRAND™ Transferpette™ S, Fixed volume
The Transferpette™ S air displacement pipette allows you to work efficiently and ergonomically with both small and large volumes. Low operating forces and a short stroke ensure relaxed pipetting, even during long pipetting series.
Brand: BRAND™ 705862
Additional Details : Weight : 0.19040kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
- The Transferpette™ S air displacement pipette allows you to work efficiently and ergonomically with both small and large volumes.
- Low operating forces and a short stroke ensure relaxed pipetting, even during long pipetting series.
- Due to its perfect ergonomics, the Transferpette™ S provides a comfortable grip in any hand position, whether you are right- or left-handed, or have big or small hands.
- Changing your grip is not necessary, since the microliter pipette provides true one-hand operation: set the volume, pipette, eject the tip.
- The volume-change protection is also easy to operate with gloves on and protects your set volume against accidental adjustment.
- The Transferpette™ S also features Easy Calibration technology, which makes calibration a breeze.
- A compatibility table shows which tips fit which device, so that you always order the correct pipette tips.
- Volume range of single-channel pipette: from 0.1 μl to 10 ml
- Volume range of multi-channel pipette: from 0.5 μl to 300 μl
- Universal tip cone
- Color code on volume adjustment wheel, shaft and volume-change protection
- Easy insertion and ejection of tips due to O-rings on multi-channel pipettes
- Can be calibrated easily and without tools thanks to Easy Calibration technology
- Slim shaft for sampling from narrow vessels (centrifuge tubes)
- Vapor pressure up to 500 mbar
- Viscosity up to 260 mPa s
|DIN EN 285|
|Autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar)|
|15 to 40°C|
|Transferpette™ S, 1000 μL, fixed volume, F-1000, DE-M|