Thermo Scientific™ Multifuge X1 Pro Centrifuge Series
Ergonomically designed, Pro series touch screen enables easier programming for quicker results – plus easily access and track all runs, rotor life and centrifuge health.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 75009710
The X1/X1R PRO series centrifuges provide unmatched performance and versatility with an easy-to-use touch screen interface. Quickly and securely swap between 16 unique rotor options with the tool-less Auto-Lock rotor exchange. This compact centrifuge has a capacity up to 1.6L and can spin up to 76 x 5/7 mL blood tubes and 16 x 50mL conical tubes with biocontainment.
Easy to Use:
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Modern industrial design supports continuous improvement in rotor loading ergonomics, user safety and current needed certifications
- Motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- System saves time when switching between applications.
- Easy access to rotor chamber offers quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System:
- Biocontainment solution seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips.
- System has glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
- System is certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK.
Thermo Scientific™ SMARTSpin™ Technology:
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option:
- Technology optimizes safety and improves separations.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
- System offers up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
|EN/UL/IEC 61010-1, EN/UL/IEC 61010-2-020 and 61010-2-101, EN/UL/IEC 61326-1, EN/UL/IEC 61326-2-6, FCC part 15|
|4 x 400 mL with TX-400 rotor|
|15,200 rpm (Microliter 30 x 2 rotor)|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Energy efficient, less waste|
|Stores up to 100 programs|
|9 Accel/10 Braking|
|SMARTSpin Imbalance detection, finger-pinch prevention, crash-proof construction|
|25,830 x g with Microliter 30 x 2 rotor|
|Direct, Brushless Induction Low Profile|
|Rotor needs to be purchased separately|
|General Use Only|
|Up to 100 programs via full color touch screen interface|
|General Purpose Centrifuge|
|14.2 x 17.5 x 26 in. (36.2 x 56.6 x 66 cm)|