Thermo Scientific™ TDE Series -40°C Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers
Thermo Scientific™ TDE Series -40°C ultra-low temperature freezers feature reduced energy usage, a simplified touchscreen interface, three capacities, and an ergonomic cabinet design.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ TDE50040FV
Thermo Scientific™ TDE Series -40°C ultra-low temperature freezers, powered by H-drive, feature three upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 40,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials. The TDE Series is a sustainable and reliable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every lab.
- Powered by H-drive's hydrocarbon technology, these systems save up to 50% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers1
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab
- Meets +/-5°C validation protocols at -40°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection
- The H-drive Information Center (HIC) combines easy to read temperature with simple capacitive touch buttons in a 5.6” display
- Three capacities (400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- All models contain four inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings and padlock-compatible doors
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
- Internal data comparing 3.9 kWh/day to DXF400 = 8.0 kWh/day. Data on file.
- Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-5°C.
|Thermo Scientific TDE Series -40°C Ultra-Low Freezers, 500-Box Capacity, 230V, 50Hz|
|1 Outer, 4 Inner|
|Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) + Water-Blown Polyurethane Foam (SNAP-compliant)|
|2 in. Boxes (500)|
|28.3 x 28.8 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 73.0 x 130.1cm)|
|50,000 x 2mL|
|24.1 cu. ft.|
|-10°C to -40°C|
|HIC 5.6 in. 7-segment display with capacitive touch buttons|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|38.5 x 34.0 x 78 in. (97.7 x 86.4 x 198.1cm)|
|Remote Alarm Connections, 4-20mA, RS485, and Dry Contacts|