Sampling Systems™ SteriWare™ Single Use Production and Sampling Scoops
These SteriWare™ Single Use Production and Sampling powder Scoops are ideal for sampling, production and laboratory work. The complete range is made to the highest standards.
Brand: Sampling Systems™ 8286A-100
Additional Details : Weight : 0.07500kg
- SteriWare™ flat bottomed powder scoops are single use, free-standing scoops designed for use in GMP manufacturing areas.
- They are perfect for sampling and dispensing powders and granules.
- These powder scoops are manufactured in a cleanroom to the highest standards.
- Everything from the ergonomic design to the class leading documentation means these are the ideal scoop for use in pharmaceutical and food factories.
- The robust design and ergonomic handle ensures that they are easy and comfortable to use.
- All powder scoops are individually packed and are available in both sterile and non-sterile versions.
- Simply choose your scoop size, unpack and use.
- SteriWare™ Scoops can be used as volumetric scoops by levelling off the excess powder to give you the stated set volume.
- They are available in a wide ranges of sizes from 25 mL (0.9 oz.) to 1000 mL (36 oz.).
- Use straight from the bag.
- The robust, ergonomic handles has been designed so that they can be used repeatedly.
- If measuring powder after scooping remove the excess powder to give an accurate volume.
- Made from food grade PS.
- Conforms to the latest FDA and EU requirements.
- BSE/TSE free.