Sampling Systems™ SteriWare™ Long Handled Scoops
Eliminate the risk of cross contamination when sampling powders with SteriWare™ Long Handled Scoops. This sterile scoop is ideal for use in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Food industry. The ergonomic long handle keeps the operators hands clear of the product reducing any contamination risk.
Brand: Sampling Systems™ 8341H-50S
Additional Details : Weight : 2.79000kg
- SteriWare™ Long Handled Scoops are the ideal tool for reaching into deep containers.
- SteriWare™ Long Handled Scoops are ideal for dispensing or sampling powders and granules or general scooping.
- The handle length is 300 mm.
- The extra long handle will help operators keep their hands out of the product.
- The long 300 mm handle means you can reach into difficult to reach places.
- The other advantage of a long handle is that it makes the scoop more visible if it is left in the powder.
- The red version helps this even further in line with HACCP guidelines.
- They are all manufactured and packed in a cleanroom to ensure cleanliness and reduce particulate contamination.
- Our range of single use scoops are ideal for use in the laboratory, production and warehouse.
- Simply unwrap and use.
- Made from high quality HDPE which conforms to the latest FDA and EU food requirements.
- BSE free.
- Available sterile (SAL 10-6 ) and non-sterile.
- 25, 50 and 100 mL scoop volume.
- Other sizes on request