Macherey-Nagel™ Standard SIL G Silica Layers on Glass Plates
Separate non-volatile mixtures with unmodified standard silica layers for TLC (Thin-Layer Chromatography). Standard SIL G silica layers on glass plates come in a variety of plate sizes and layer thicknesses. Select a fluorescent indicator and choose from a variety of pack sizes.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 809083
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionGlass TLC plates, SIL G/UV 254.
- Pre-coated ready to use plates
- Broad range of plate sizes, surface coatings and backings
- Silica 60
- specific surface (BET) ~ 500 m2/g
- Mean pore size 60 Å
- Specific pore volume 0.75 mL/g,
- Particle size 5–17 µm
- Standard grade
- For analytical plates 0.25 mm
- For preparative plates 0.5 and 1 mm
- For 2 mm preparative layers a slightly coarser material is used.
- Manganese activated zinc silicate with green fluorescence for short-wave UV (254 nm)
- Special inorganic fluorescent pigment with blue fluorescence for long-wave UV (366 nm)
- Highly polymeric products, which are stable in almost all organic solvents and resistant towards aggressive visualisation reagents
|200 x 200 mm|
|~ 500 m2/g|