Macherey-Nagel™ PERMABOND™ CW 20 M Capillary Columns, 0.32mm ID
Designed for use in gas chromatography. Macherey-Nagel™ PERMABOND™ CW 20 M Capillary Columns, 0.32mm ID are composed of 20,000 Da polyethylene glycol. These polar phase columns are recommended for solvent analysis and alcohols, and are suitable for use with aqueous solutions.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 723296.60
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Recommended for solvent analysis and alcohols in gas chromatography, and suitable for use with aqueous solutions.
- Columns feature 0.32mm inner diameter and 0.5mm outer diameter, with film options of 0.25μm, 0.35μm and 0.50μm thickness
- Available in a variety of lengths: 10m, 25m, 30m, 50mm and 60m
- Maximum temperature:
- 220°C in long-term isothermal operations
- 240°C in short isotherms in a temperature program
- Similar phases: OPTIMA™ WAX, DB-Wax, Supelcowax, HP‑Wax, HP-INNOWAX, Rtx‑Wax, CP-Wax 52 CB, Stabilwax, 007-CW, BP20, AT-Wax, ZB-Wax
|GC Capillary Column|
|Polyethylene glycol 20,000 Da|
|Permabond™ CW 20 M|
|220°C (long term), 240°C (in temperature program)|