Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ MyOne™ Streptavidin T1
Dynabeads MyOne Streptavidin T1 are the gold standard for isolation and handling of biotinylated nucleic acids, antibodies, or other biotinylated ligands and targets.
Brand: Invitrogen™ 65602
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04200kg
These uniform and superparamagnetic beads are 1 μm in diameter, with a monolayer, not a multilayer, of recombinant streptavidin covalently coupled to the surface and further blocked with BSA. The monolayer of streptavidin leaves the vast majority of the biotin binding sites sterically available for binding, not only of free biotin, but also for binding of biotinylated ligands/targets. The beads show rapid liquid-phase reaction kinetics. Their specific and defined surface allow for efficient capture, separation, and downstream handling. The streptavidin monolayer ensures negligible leakage, and the lack of excess adsorbed streptavidin ensures batch consistency and reproducibility of your results. The 1μm DynabeadsMyOne have a large surface area, high capacity, efficient magnetic pull, and a slow sedimentation rate during incubation. Tailor-made for use in automated protocols where high throughput is crucial.
- Very high binding affinity of the streptavidin-biotin interaction (Kd=10-15) is used in a vast number of applications
- Direct and fast isolation of any biotinylated molecule
- Flexible protocols with gentle and efficient liquid-phase reaction kinetics
- Low-charged and neutral beads, optimal for binding of proteins, peptides, and antibodies
- Their small but uniform size presents a high surface area per mg beads and a correspondingly high capacity for the target molecule
- Low sedimentation rate, yet a high iron content, ensuring rapid magnetic separation
- Biomagnetic protocols are easily adapted to automated platforms
- High batch-to-batch reproducibility, securing consistent results
Immunoprecipitation, Protein & Peptide Purification, Protein Complex Pull-Down, Protein Sample Preparation & Protein Purification, Proteins, Expression, Isolation & Analysis, RNAi, Epigenetics & Noncoding RNA Research
|Any Sample Type|
|950-1,500 pmoles/mg beads|
|CV < 5%|
|Beads in Suspension|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.