Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ PREP HS Si HPLC Columns
Separate nonpolar and moderately polar compounds with high loading capacity Hypersil PREP HS Si, fully scalable from analytical to prep for USP-L3 applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 41405-159070A
Additional Details : Weight : 2.00000kg
Easily scale up your analytical method and achieve maximum retention and loading using Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ PREP HS Si preparative HPLC columns. Packed with a bare silica, the high surface area particles with a 100Å pore size are made for normal phase chromatography of nonpolar and moderately polar organic compounds. Our preparative HPLC columns come in a variety of dimensions including an option for XtendedLife hardware which improves column lifetime by maintaining a uniform packed bed.
Normal phase chromatography
- Silica to separate nonpolar and moderately polar organic compounds.
- USP L3 - high surface area particle with 100Å pore size.
- pH stable from 2 to .7
- Maximum temperature of 60°C.
Preparative HPLC Column Hardware Options - based on column inner diameter (i.d.) and column performance needs.
Standard Threaded and Standard Flange Hardware
- Designed for standard applications, expertly packed and robustly designed to provide versatile products for routine use.
- Standard threaded hardware for column i.d. < 40mm.
- Standard flange hardware for column i.d. ≥ 40mm.
- Standard hardware can be modified on request to be compatible with SFC.
- Improves column lifetime by incorporating an internal Dynamic Axial Compression (DAC) system, ensuring the media bed is continuously packed tightly.
- Compatible with SFC and is available in dimensions up to 50mm i.d.
Preparative Guards are a proven and cost effective way to extend the lifetime of your prep column. Our preparative guard columns require the use of a preparative guard holder.
Customer Specific Orders
- If there is a Thermo Scientific stationary phase you are currently using and would like to obtain in a preparative scale not shown or would like to discuss a specific column dimension, we would be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Please contact your local sales representative for Customer Specific Orders.
- Custom built columns are not eligible for returns.
|Preparative Column, Standard|
|4300 psi (295 bar)|
|2 to 7|
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|Normal Phase and HILIC|