Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ PREP HS Phenyl HPLC Columns
Achieve unique selectivity for aromatic and slightly polar compounds with high surface area Hypersil PREP HS Phenyl prep LC columns for USP L11 applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 41505-259570XL
Additional Details : Weight : 20.00000kg
Obtain maximum retention and loading of aromatic and moderately polar compounds with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ PREP HS Phenyl reversed phase preparative HPLC columns as you scale up your method. A high surface area particle with a 100Å pore size and a phenyl bonded phase gives the stationary phase moderate hydrophobicity, making it ideal for the separation of analyte mixtures with varying polarity and aromaticity perfect for small molecule and drug purification needs.
- Enhanced selectivity for aromatic and moderately polar analytes.
- Selectivity complementary to that provided by alkyl chain phases.
- Moderate hydrophobicity compared to C18.
- Phenyl (USP L11) selectivity - high surface area particle with 100Å pore size.
- pH stable from 2 to 8.
- Maximum temperature of 60°C.
Preparative HPLC Column Hardware Options - based on column inner diameter (i.d.) and column performance needs.
Standard Threaded and Standard Flange Hardware
- Designed for standard applications, expertly packed and robustly designed to provide versatile products for routine use.
- Standard threaded hardware for column i.d. < 40mm.
- Standard flange hardware for column i.d. ≥ 40mm.
- Standard hardware can be modified on request to be compatible with SFC.
- Improves column lifetime by incorporating an internal Dynamic Axial Compression (DAC) system, ensuring the media bed is continuously packed tightly.
- Compatible with SFC and is available in dimensions up to 50mm i.d.
Preparative Guards are a proven and cost effective way to extend the lifetime of your prep column. Our preparative guard columns require the use of a preparative guard holder.
Customer Specific Orders
- If there is a Thermo Scientific stationary phase you are currently using and would like to obtain in a preparative scale not shown or would like to discuss a specific column dimension, we would be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Please contact your local sales representative for Customer Specific Orders.
- Custom built columns are not eligible for returns.
|Preparative Column, XtendedLife|
|2000 psi (140 bar)|
|2 to 8|
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|