Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ PREP HS C8 HPLC Columns
Use these preparative columns for scale-up purification with high phase loading. They are suitable for all USP-L7 applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 41105-159270A
Additional Details : Weight : 2.00000kg
Get maximum loading for your scale up from analytical to a prep LC method with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ PREP HS C8 reversed phase preparative HPLC column. With similar selectivity to C18 columns and predictable elution order, C8 columns are ideal for analytes with medium hydrophobicity or when a less hydrophobic phase is required to obtain optimum retention. The lower hydrophobicity allows compounds to elute more quickly, yielding faster separations. By providing high surface area particles with a 100Å pore size, and a variety of dimensions including an option for XtendedLife hardware, which improves column lifetime by maintaining a uniform packed bed.
Similar selectivity, less retention than C18 columns
- Successful retention and separation of moderately hydrophobic analytes.
- Ideal for fatty acids, which are too hydrophobic for analysis using C18 columns.
- C8 (USP L7) selectivity - high surface area particle with 100Å pore size.
- pH stable from 2 to 8.
- Maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Higher analytical throughput compared to C18 alkyl chain chemistry.
- Quicker compound elution due to reduced hydrophobic interactions.
Preparative HPLC Column Hardware Options - based on column inner diameter (i.d.) and column performance needs.
Standard Threaded and Standard Flange Hardware
- Designed for standard applications, expertly packed and robustly designed to provide versatile products for routine use.
- Standard threaded hardware for column i.d. < 40mm.
- Standard flange hardware for column i.d. ≥ 40mm.
- Standard hardware can be modified on request to be compatible with SFC.
- Improves column lifetime by incorporating an internal Dynamic Axial Compression (DAC) system, ensuring the media bed is continuously packed tightly.
- Compatible with SFC and is available in dimensions up to 50mm i.d.
Preparative Guards are a proven and cost effective way to extend the lifetime of your prep column. Our preparative guard columns require the use of a preparative guard holder.
Customer Specific Orders
- If there is a Thermo Scientific stationary phase you are currently using and would like to obtain in a preparative scale not shown or would like to discuss a specific column dimension, we would be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Please contact your local sales representative for Customer Specific Orders.
- Custom built columns are not eligible for returns.
|Preparative Column, Standard|
|4300 psi (295 bar)|
|2 to 8|
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|