Thermo Scientific™ Herasafe™ 2025 Class II Biological Safety Cabinet
Smarter protection that never takes a day off. Thermo Scientific™ Herasafe 2025 Biological Safety Cabinets feature advanced technologies for maximum safety and protection. Protecting samples in research labs, pharmaceutical quality control labs, pharmacies, and clinics.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 51033312
Herasafe 2025 Class 2 Biological Safety Cabinet. Certified to EN 12469. Provides personal, sample and environmental protection. Available in 4 sizes. Smart technology offers optimal containment and energy efficiency. Autonomous safety features help ensure continuous accuracy that never takes a day off – providing optimal protection from contamination by compensating to match the way you work and your lab environment.
The Herasafe 2025 Class II Biological Safety Cabinets deliver reliable performance with superior precision for a broad range of applications requiring assured safety for product, personnel and environment. A robust construction and excellent ergonomic design are combined with autonomous safety features and a simple-to-understand interface that always gives a clear status indication.
- SmartFlow Plus technology automatically balances the performance of dual DC blower motors in order to maintain appropriate air flow rates whilst compensating for the loading condition of the protective HEPA filters.
- The unique DAVe Plus (Digital Airflow Verification) system validates protection by monitoring airflow velocities with independent pressure sensors that detect and alert to any changes across the exhaust and downflow plenums.
- Simple to use and readily understandable graphical display.
- Smart Clean Plus provides a fully opening front-hinged window design that enables easy cleaning and disinfection with full access to the interior cabinet space; full opening also allows access to the biological safety cabinet for thorough cleaning and visible reach to all cabinet surfaces including rear wall.
- Motorised sash opening height of 200 mm for optimised usability and efficiency and with battery backup as standard to enable closure in case of power failure.
- Glass side walls/windows provide a bright workspace.
- Visibility within the cabinet is enhanced with the use of bright, energy efficient LED lighting, reducing the potential for fatigue often experienced with use of standard fluorescent lighting.
- Larger interior 304 non-corrosive stainless steel work space; the brushed and sanded finish provides maximum scratch resistance and has non-reflective properties.
- 2 receptacles/power sockets fitted to rear wall as standard, controllable from front panel.
- Stainless steel armrests supplied as standard (optional gel insert ergonomic armrests available).
- Customisable worktops
- EN12469 certified by TÜV
- Made in Germany
- 230 V, 50/60 Hz
|Herasafe 2025, 1.2 m, with 200 mm sash opening, No options.|
|Stainless Steel (304)|
|Class II Biosafety Cabinet|
|2 Interior Outlets|
|7 Segment Display with One Touch Master Button|
|55 W/h (Stand-by Mode)|
|2 on Each Side|
|EN 12469 Certified by TÜV|
|General Laboratory Use|
|800 x 1000 x 1536 mm|
|153 W/h (in Normal Operation)|