missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
- ITS-X solution is routinely used, in combination with 2 to 4% FBS, to support cell types that require ethanolamine, such as bronchial epithelial cell
- Insulin promotes glucose and amino acid uptake, lipogenesis, intracellular transport, and the synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids
- Transferrin is an iron carrier and may also help to reduce toxic levels of oxygen radicals and peroxide
- Selenium, as sodium selenite is a cofactor for glutathione peroxidase and other proteins that is used as an antioxidant in media
- Ethanolamine is a precursor of phosphoglycerides which are essential to the structure of the plasma membrane and cellular organelles
- Manufactured at a cGMP compliant facility, located in Grand Island, New York, registered with the FDA as a medical device manufacturer and certified to ISO 13485 standards
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Storage conditions: 2°C to 8°C
Shipping conditions: Room temperature
Shelf life: 18 months from date of manufacture
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.