Thermo Scientific™ Accessories for Fluoroskan Ascent™ FL Microplate Fluorometer and Luminometer
Perform a range of fluorometric and luminometric research applications with Thermo Scientific™ Fluoroskan Ascent™ FL, offering fast read speed and top/bottom plate reading.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 2805880
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Perform a number of fluorometric and luminometric research applications with the Thermo Scientific™ Fluoroskan Ascent™ FL Microplate Fluorometer and Luminometer, which offers versatile plate formats, fast plate reading speeds, top/bottom plate reading and up to three dispensers. Compact and robust, the excellent optical performance of this machine also allows it to perform ideally on life science research applications.
Fast reading speed:
- Reads a 96-well plate in just 15 seconds, which is essential for kinetic applications.
- Combination of fluorometric GFPmeasurement and a lumometric luciferasemeasurement from the same well is fast due to the versatility of assay programming.
Onboard dispensers for exact follow-up of kinetic reactions:
- Equipped with up to three reagent dispensers for rapid kinetic assays, such as Ca2+ flux
- Supports simultaneous dispensing and reading, enablingmonitoring of kineticmeasurements from the very start of the reaction
- Very low dead volume and the backflush capability for conservation of expensive reagent
High sensitivity for both top and bottom reading:
- Fiberless direct illumination optics for both top and bottom reading
- High sensitivity, wide dynamic range and low cross talk for accurate and precise results for 1- to 384-well plates
Specially designed for automation:
- Reads up to 384-well plates for increased assay throughput
- Easily integrated with automated systems
PC Software and filter pairs: Excitation: 355nm/Emission: 460nm, Excitation: 485nm/Emission: 538nm. Other filters available upon request
Ca2+ flux assays; Cell proliferation; Cytotoxicity; Cell adhesion; DNA quantitation; Reporter gene assays; Hybridization assays; Ion Channel; Quantitation of PCR products; FRET assays; BRET assays;molecular beacon assays; Immunoassays; Enzyme activity; Bacterial quantitation; Phagocytosis; Oligonucleotide assays