Paragon Scientific Flow Cup Viscosity Standards, Paragon Scientific™
These standards are especially designed for use in DIN, Ford, ISO, Shell and Zahn flow cups. Certified at 20°C and 25°C, each value is tested to ASTM D2162 for viscosity measurement and ASTM D1480 for Density measurement, certified to the International Standards BS EN ISO / IEC 17025 and ISO 17034.
Brand: Paragon Scientific C20
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
|Viscosity||37.22 mPa.s (20°C)|
- Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation
- Manufactured in accordance with ASTM D2162 the primary method for viscosity
- Density g/mL in accordance with ASTM D1480
- Density, dynamic viscosity and kinematic viscosity quoted at all temperatures
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM & IP test method protocol
- Full Traceability to National Standards
- 2 year shelf life
|37.22 mPa.s (20°C)|
Safety and Handling
- Flow Cup Viscosity Standard; UKAS ISO/IEC17025 and ISO guide 34 certified, viscosity 37.22 mPa.s (20
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : white mineral oil
Nominal values quoted