Solveco Ethanol 95% + 20g MEK
Features standard denatured rings of methyl ethyl ketone. Solveco Ethanol 95% + 20g MEK is part of the natural cycle. It is used extensively in the engineering industry and in washing fluids, as well as a coolant in machining.
Brand: Solveco 1010
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-17-5 Weight : 19.75000kg Transport : UN number : 1170 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
Denatured Ethanol 95% is a clear, colorless, volatile liquid with a distinctive odor. It reacts explosively with strong oxidizing agents and can react violently with metals to produce hydrogen. It may damage gaskets, painted surfaces, protective and sealing grease coatings, materials, rubber and some plastics.
- Molecular formula: CH3CH2OH
- CAS: 64-17-5
|Standard denatured rings (20g MEK)|
|Store at 18–30°C for up to 2 years in sealed package.|
|ethyl alcohol, alcohol, methylcarbinol, grain alcohol, ethyl hydroxide, ethyl hydrate, algrain, alkohol, anhydrol, tecsol|
|92.4% ± 2% w/w|
Safety and Handling
- Denaturerad ETANOL 95% (denaturerad med Metyletylketon)
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Etanol, Butanon