missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Buerkle™ Drill Bit for Buerkle™ Mole
Buerkle™ Drill Bit for Buerkle™ Mole are specially designed for very specific soil properties.
Brand: Buerkle™ 5350-1025
Additional Details : Weight : 1.02400kg
VideosSDSDocumentsCertificates Special Offers
- Clay and damp soil
- With narrow side panels for minimum soil friction/resistance. As wet soils are usually very cohesive, the soil still adheres to the bit very well.
- With broad side panels and therefore a large retention capacity for the sand.
- Coarse sand
- With extra broad side panels enclosing even more of the bit so that even coarse sandy soils and very dry soils are retained.
- Retains both strongly cohesive and less cohesive soils.
- Very suitable for drilling in hard, encrusted soils and soils mixed with fine gravel. The drill cutters project from the drill itself, so that friction is greatly reduced.
- Gravel drill
- With slightly rounded, oblique scoops which pull themselves downward in the gravel. Any stones present are clamped between the drill sides. Finer soil material (coarse sand with fine gravel) is retained in the drill bit.
- Stone catcher
- The stone catcher is used to collect and remove stones that prevent proper sampling with one of the other drill bits.
|Extra broad side panels|
|Mole Drill Sampler|
|Equipment for mole drill sampler|
|For Coarse Sand|