Sampling Systems™ Double Bagged - USP Class VI Sterile Scoops
The SteriWare™ Ultra range of Double Bagged Scoops are made from high quality USP class VI HDPE. This range is ideal for demanding applications such as vaccine manufacture, GMP and cleanroom manufacturing.
Brand: Sampling Systems™ 9286H-250S
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03000kg
- Our range of USP class VI scoops are available in a range of sizes from 25 mL to 1000 mL.
- This premium scoop range is double bagged.
- A box liner is also used giving a third layer of protection.
- It is ideal for demanding applications such as vaccine manufacture, GMP and cleanroom manufacturing.
- The scoops all have an ergonomic handle and are easy to use.
- The volumetric shape means specific volumes can be quickly measured.
- The flat base means they also sit flat which makes them ideal for use with weighing scales and decanting powder.
- The ends of the scoop are tapered in so it makes them easy to empty.
- Made from food grade, FDA and EC compliant HDPE.
- HDPE is more chemically resistant than traditional PS scoops.
- Scoops comply with SAL 10-6.
- High quality medical grade polymer that has also been independently tested to USP 661.
- The scoops are entirely made in cleanroom conditions with final packing carried out in a class 10,000 cleanroom.
- Each scoop is 100% inspected before packing