Sampling Systems™ Double Bagged - USP Class VI PharmaScoops™
Double Bagged PharmaScoops™ are made from high grade medical USP Class VI HDPE. They are available in a range of sizes from 125 mL to 1000 mL. This premium range is double bagged. A box liner is also used giving a third layer of protection.
Brand: Sampling Systems™ 9045H-250S
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
- These sterile scoops are commonly used in the manufacture and sampling of cosmetics, food and pharmaceuticals.
- These scoops all have an ergonomic handle which is positioned high up the body so as to keep the hand as far away from the powder as possible.
- The scoops are designed to be used straight from the bag.
- The double bagging means that the outer bag can be removed whilst entering the cleanroom, ensuring the cleanliness inside the cleanroom or manufacturing area.
- Made from food grade, FDA and EC compliant HDPE.
- HDPE has good chemical resistance and can be easily recycled.
- The funnels are sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- USP Class VI - High quality medical grade polymer that has also been independently tested to USP 661.
- The scoops are entirely made in cleanroom conditions with final packing carried out in a class 10,000 cleanroom.
- Each scoop is 100% inspected before packing.