Sampling Systems™ Double Bagged - USP Class VI Micro Spatula
Double Bagged Micro Spatulas are made from high quality USP Class VI HDPE. A box liner is also used giving a third layer of protection. This range is ideal for sampling and dispensing small amounts.
Brand: Sampling Systems™ 9015HV-170S
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Simply unwrap and use the micro spatulas.
- The narrow design means they can be used with most vials and test tubes.
- Made from food grade, FDA and EC compliant HDPE.
- HDPE is more chemically resistant than traditional PS spatulas.
- Spatulas comply with SAL 10-6.
- USP Class VI - High quality medical grade HDPE that has also been independently tested to USP 661.
- The spatulas are entirely made in cleanroom conditions with final packing carried out in a class 10,000 cleanroom.
- Each spatula is 100% inspected before packing.