Thermo Scientific™ GC SMART Syringes for TriPlus™ RSH SMART Autosampler
Use these GC syringes embedded with an ID chip to track part and lot numbers, usage, and history to increase data confidence and ensure system compliance.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 365C0251-SM
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
Use the unique technology of Thermo Scientific™ GC SMART Syringes as a traceable usage-based approach to gas chromatography (GC) syringe management, resulting in increased reliability, instrument up-time, confidence in the results, and full traceability. When installed on a Thermo Scientific™ TriPlus™ RSH SMART autosampler, the SMART syringes benefit from the unique SMART technology: each syringe is equipped with an ID chip which stores information such as part number, lot number, usage range, and history for that specific syringe. The information stored on the chip can be directly accessed and reported via Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ CDS software.
SMART syringes are compatible with all TriPlus™ RSH instruments as well as PAL platforms and AOC-6000 series instruments.
SMART Technology Benefits
- Gain higher confidence in analytical results
- Ensure error free usage of syringes through automatic identification
- Support GLP accreditation with usage history traceability
- Optimize consumption by monitoring of usage conditions and lifetime
- Facilitate syringe management thanks to color-coded health notification dashboard integrated in Chromeleon™ CDS
|5 μL FN, 26 s G, Cone, 57 mm|
|GC Autosampler Syringe|
|TriPlus RSH SMART Autosampler, All TriPlus RSH Instruments and All PAL3 Models|