Sharpsafe™ 4 L Sharps Container
VernaCare 5th generation Sharpsafe™ containers are made using our low carbon footprint recycled material providing a safe and sustainable solution to your sharps waste management needs.
Brand: Sharpsafe™ 51005440
Additional Details : Weight : 16.00000kg
- The world's first sustainable single-use sharps container into the market.
- The 4 Liter provides the ideal combination of cost-effectiveness and portability in areas of low to medium usage.
- A wide aperture allows the easy disposal of needles and syringes. A translucent lid with a clear internal flap and visible fill line help ensure that the 4 Liter is not overfilled.
- Sharpsafe™ containers are specifically designed to enable the safe disposal of clinical sharps and minimise the risk of associated injuries. The design of our products demonstrates our purposely designed features to ensure the safety of our users. Our four audible clicks feature confirms that the lid and base are assembled securely and are safe for use. The temporary and final closure feature provides reassurance when the container is in use and that no further waste can be added once the final closure is activated preventing any potential spillages and overfilling.
- The containers are designed with a strong rigid body and made from robust, high-quality recycled material that prevents sharps penetration through the wall of the container.
- Features and benefits
- Made from low carbon footprint recycled material
- Semi-Translucent Lid – contents visible when full.
- Clear, self-activating safety shield ensures safe disposal.
- Safety shield made from 100% recycled material
- In-mold label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Simple 4 Click Assembly
- Complies with the standards listed below
|UK Regulations, ISO23907-1:2019, UN3291|
|355 x 833 x 417 mm|
|Safe Disposal of Clinical Sharps|