Sharpsafe™ 24 L Sharps Container with Protected Access
VernaCare 5th generation Sharpsafe™ containers are made using our low carbon footprint recycled material providing a safe and sustainable solution to your sharps waste management needs.
Brand: Sharpsafe™ 51201420
Additional Details : Weight : 17.03000kg
- Through championing change and pioneering product innovation, we are proud to have introduced the world's first sustainable single-use sharps container into the market.
- The generous size of the 24 Liter means it is particularly suited for areas generating large amounts of contaminated waste.
- The wide horizontal aperture ensures easy disposal of large items and allows proportionally greater fill than similar vertical feed type openings and the large volume of the 24 Liter provides enhanced cost effectiveness in high usage areas.
- A translucent lid and visible fill line help ensure user safety by allowing clear indication of when the fill line is reached.
- Our 24 Liter Sharpsafe™ containers are specifically designed to enable the safe disposal of clinical sharps and minimise the risk of associated injuries. The design of our products demonstrates our purposely designed features to ensure the safety of our users. Our four audible clicks feature confirms that the lid and base are assembled securely and are safe for use. The temporary and final closure feature provides reassurance when the container is in use and that no further waste can be added once the final closure is activated preventing any potential spillages and overfilling.
- The containers are designed with a strong rigid body and made from robust, high-quality recycled material that prevents sharps penetration through the wall of the container.
- Features and benefits
- Made from low carbon footprint recycled material
- Semi Translucent Lid - contents visible when full
- Pivoting safety shield ensures safe disposal.
- Closure shield made from 100% recycled material
- In-mold label - offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Horizonal fill area
- Simple 4 Click Assembly
- Complies with the standards listed below
|UK Regulations, ISO23907-1:2019, UN3291|
|Safe Disposal of Clinical Sharps|
|454 x 454 x 749 mm|
|Protected Access Insert|