Sharpsafe™ 1 L Sharps Container
VernaCare 5th generation Sharpsafe™ containers are made using our low carbon footprint recycled material providing a safe and sustainable solution to your sharps waste management needs.
Brand: Sharpsafe™ 51602410
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12600kg
- Through championing change and pioneering product innovation, we are proud to have introduced the world’s first sustainable single-use sharps container into the market.
- The 1 Liter Sharpsafe™ container is designed for both community and hospital use and can be used with the Sharpsafe™ Tray as part of the Near Patient Sharps Disposal System (NPSD). The 1 Liter has two apertures, one of which provides an open aperture for the disposal of used sharps, the other contains a needle removal feature.
- A translucent lid with clearly visible fill line and inkjet printed waste segregation message help ensure the product is not overfilled.
- 1 L containers are specifically designed to enable the safe disposal of clinical sharps and minimise the risk of associated injuries. The design of our products demonstrates our purposely designed features to ensure the safety of our users. Our four audible clicks feature confirms that the lid and base are assembled securely and are safe for use. The temporary and final closure feature provides reassurance when the container is in use and that no further waste can be added once the final closure is activated preventing any potential spillages and overfilling.
- The containers are designed with a strong rigid body and made from robust, high-quality recycled material that prevents sharps penetration through the wall of the container.
- Features and benefits
- Made from low carbon footprint recycled material
- Semi Translucent Lid - contents visible when full.
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
- Choice of openings - Non-return 'petal' opening, Scalpel blade remover opening, Insulin pen needle removal feature and unobstructed opening for large syringes and blood collection tube holders
- In-mold label - offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Complies with the standards listed below
|UK Regulations, ISO23907-1:2019, UN3291|
|105 x 100 x 190 mm (w/ lid attached)|
|Safe Disposal of Clinical Sharps|