Timers, Clocks, and Stopwatches
Fisherbrand™ LCD Timer with Nano Counter
Displays countdown alarm time/stopwatch (count-up) time and time of day. Fisherbrand™ LCD Timer with Nano Counter includes memory feature for repetitive use, large, easy-to-read digits, clip, stand and magnet on back.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Kaleidoscope Stopwatches
Digital stopwatches with choice of six translucent colors—color code to a specific test or instrument. Fisherbrand Traceable Kaleidoscope Stopwatch displays time of day in hour, minute, and second, AM/PM, date, and day of the week.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Alchemist™ Wall Clock
Uses symbols such as Fire, Earth and Brandy, found in manuscripts and notebooks of medieval scientists
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Big-Digit Timer/Stopwatch
Set four separate channels from 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds to one second. Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Big Digit Timer/Stopwatch sounds an alarm when zero is reached and then starts counting up.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Electronic Timer Clock: 10-Hour
One-channel benchtop timer with 1-second resolution and 0.01% accuracy
Brannan™ LCD Display Triple Timer and Clock
Counts down from and up to 20 hours with alarm. Brannan™ LCD Display Triple Timer and Clock can run all three timers simultaneously. includes 12/24 hour clock with back clip, stand, and magnet.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Waterproof/Shockproof Stopwatches
Choose from a waterproof/shockproof model or a water-/shock-resistant model
Fisherbrand™ Wall-Mount Clock, Calendar, and Thermometer
High-tech design looks great in any science classroom or office.
Fisherbrand™ 300 Memory Water-Resistant Stopwatch
Memory storage for 300 lap times. Fisherbrand 300 Memory Water-Resistant Stopwatch has an O-ring-sealed and shock-resistant ABS plastic case with nonslip rubber sides.
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Triple-Display Timer
Three-line display permits countdown of three tests simultaneously
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Timer with Clip Back
Clips to your lab coat, belt, notebook, clipboard, or anywhere
Cole-Parmer™ InnoCal™ NIST-Traceable Calibration for Timer/Stopwatch
Calibrations on timers and stopwatches are performed using a precision timometer
Cole-Parmer™ Digi-Sense™ Dual-Display 2-Channel Jumbo-Digit Digital Clock/Timer
Use as a digital clock, timer, or stopwatch
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Three-Line Alarm Timer
Perfect unit to dedicate to a group of repetitive tests
Cole-Parmer™ Digi-Sense™ Traceable™ Triple-display Clock/Timer with Calibration
Use as a digital clock, timer, or stopwatch
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Talking Countdown Timer
Innovative countdown timer counts down, counts up, and tells time of day with Traceable precision in English.
Cole-Parmer™ Digi-Sense Traceable™ Color Frame Four-Channel Timer with Calibration
Meet quality standards and regulatory compliance for ISO, FDA, cGMP, VFC, CAP, CLIA and Joint Commission requirements with this timer
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Stopwatch/Repeat Timer
Ideal for an analysis that must be noted at routine intervals
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Two-Memory Timer
Delivers on-the-dot timing operations whether counting up or down from 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Two-Channel Benchtop Timer with Dual-Line LCD
Functions as a stopwatch and a clock
Laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches are essential items of equipment found in most laboratories, educational settings, and a whole range of other workplace environments. Although some timers, clocks, and stopwatches have traditional mechanical movements, most modern electronic digital versions now offer quartz crystal reliability and accuracy down to 0.005%. Some models are radio-controlled by a remotely transmitted time signal and offer even greater accuracy. Applications include:
- Recording the elapsed times or durations of various procedures, processes or phenomena
- Performing time-critical procedures or processes according to pre-ordained and pre-set times
- Simply telling the actual time of day!
Laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches come with a multitude of different features and options:
- Single function or multifunctional models, the latter with combined timer, stopwatch and clock capability, and multichannel models which can record up to three or four different timed processes simultaneously
- Pocket-sized timers, benchtop timers or wall-mounted clocks, plus water-resistant models for outdoor use or other challenging environments
- Bright backlit LCD or LED digital or analogue displays – some timers, clocks, and stopwatches have extra-large digits for easy readability at a distance
- Count-up or count-down functionality, with audible, visual or even vibrational alarms at time-out
- Various memory options, including reusable programmable settings for recurring and routine lab experiments
- Most timers offer a resolution typically down to 1 second, stopwatches offer far greater resolutions often down to 0.01s
- Many laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches are supplied with certification traceability to standards provided or recognized by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)