Eppendorf™ is a leading life science company that develops instruments, consumables and services for handling liquids, samples and cells in laboratories worldwide – with the commitment to deliver the best solution for managing your most precious research. Did you know that in 1961, Eppendorf launched the world’s first industrial manufactured piston-stroke pipette? So, every piston-stroke pipette in the world has carried Eppendorf DNA – for 60 years.
The Eppendorf product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers and DNA amplification equipment, as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermenters, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers and cell manipulation systems. Consumables such as pipette tips, test tubes, microtitre plates and single-use bioreactor vessels complement the range of highest-quality premium products.
Eppendorf products are used widely in academic and commercial research laboratories, especially within the pharmaceutical, biotechnological, chemical and food sectors. The Eppendorf range is also perfect for clinical, forensic and environmental laboratories, and also the wider industrial environment wherever process analysis, production and quality assurance protocols are being performed.
Accuracy, reliability, experience, innovation - characteristics that customers all over the world associate with Eppendorf.
Eppendorf's broad product range covers three competence areas:
Liquid handling is a core process in practically every life science laboratory. Naturally, this is one of Eppendorf's core areas of expertise. It's hard to imagine a laboratory without our completely reliable devices and consumables.
From manipulation to cultivation - in microbiology and cell culture - more and more scientists from research to production have been using our cell handling products.
As a scientist, your samples are your most valuable assets. Eppendorf knows this. Ensuring their safe handling and developing innovative solutions for a wide variety of sample processing requirements is what drives us.
Eppendorf 75 Years
We don’t know what will come. But we know that you will find out. Together we can look towards a future that inspires and improves people´s living conditions.
From Harvesting to Cell Manipulation
Are you familiar with the varied selection of Eppendorf products for applications in the modern cell biology laboratory?
ThermoMixer -Take Advantage
No matter what your lab or applications, the Eppendorf ThermoMixer family integrates into your workflow with ease. Improve your assay results by mixing and incubating your samples at the same time – with highest vessel flexibility.
Get to Know Our Customers
Transforming science for tomorrow: Watch how the University of East London keeps their position as one of the most modern universities in the UK - with Eppendorf at their side.
Molecular Biology – Life in Process
Are you familiar with the varied selection of Eppendorf products for applications in the modern molecular biology laboratory?
Precise and Repeatable Pipetting of Problem Liquids
Pipetting seems easy, but some tips and tricks can help you to get consistent and reproducible results - even with difficult liquids.
Reproducible DNA Amplification in PCR
Nowadays, PCR can be robust and easy—but you can still run into difficulties. Make sure to get the most out of your PCR with some simple tricks.
Aerosols in the Lab
Aerosols are colloidal systems of droplets and / or solid particles suspended in air. Aerosols can be found almost everywhere in the world and we inhale them continuously, so we should differentiate between harmful and harmless aerosols. The most important aerosols in the laboratory environment are bio-aerosols.
- Temperature Homogeneity in CO2 Incubators
- Cut Costs & Deliver Results with the new CellXpert CO2 incubators
- Air Cooling or Water Cooling? - Properly Cooling your ULT Freezer
- Extended Field of Applications: New High-Capacity 6 x 250mL Fixed-Angle Rotor for Eppendorf’s Large Benchtop Centrifuges!
- Routine Challenges and Solutions in Cell Biology
- Routine Maintenance of Centrifuges - Cleaning, Maintenance and Disinfection of Centrifuges, Rotors and Adapters
- Maximum Performance, Flexibility and Longevity for Demanding Shaker Tasks
- Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept 6
- Higher DNA Recovery from Eppendorf twin.tec™ PCR Plates 96 LoBind During Long-term Storage
- How Pipette Tips Influence Results
- Conical Tubes 25mL: Replacing Glass with Plastic in Analytics
- Conical Tubes 25mL: Optimization of Bacterial Culture and Plasmid Purification
- Mastercycler X50: Using the Mastercycler™ X50 and Its 2D-Gradient to Increase Yield and Specificity of Your PCR
- Eppendorf LoBind™ and LoRetention Enable Low Binding and Low Retention of Liquids
- Eppendorf Pipettes: Transferring Non-Aqueous Liquids
- Eppendorf Manual Pipettes: Pipetting Techniques
- Eppendorf Manual Pipettes: Precise and Repeatable Pipetting of Problem Liquids
- Eppendorf Mastermix: Reproducible DNA Amplification in PCR
- Eppendorf Centrifuges: Aerosols in the Lab
- Eppendorf Mastercycler X50: Reproducibility and Speed in PCR
Let’s work together to make our world a better place
We know and value the immense amount of work done in pharma laboratories around the world, which is why we offer a wide product and service portfolio that enables concentrated, relaxed work tailored to your specific needs.
Whether it's mAb drug discovery or vaccine research, we help you to find the solutions you need to get a stay ahead in the market.
mAb Discovery: from hit to lead candidate
Monoclonal antibodies (mAb) have become increasingly popular within the biopharmaceutical market. Today, their production is more sought-after than ever. Our comprehensive list of mAb equipment streamlines workflows while reducing procedural steps and costs.
No matter if it’s providing optimal centrifugation for fast, reliable results, ultra-low freezers for cold storage, high-performance shakers or bioreactors to optimise cell growth and antibody production, our portfolio keeps efficient mAb production on track.
Facilitate Compliance Processes
The pharmaceutical laboratory is subject to many regulations. Our solutions support you in documentation, quality management and monitoring of devices and conditions.
GxP documentation support for antigen concentration, hybridoma, PBMC isolation or FACS
- User management
- Run records
Centrifuge 5910 Ri
- + Rotor S-4x universal with buckets
- + 4 x 5/15/plate adapter
- + 4 x 50/250/plate adapter
Identify, store and document all samples of your mAb workflow
- Identify samples easily
- Store samples safely
- Track and monitor samples, freezer and processes
High capacity freezer with touchscreen interface, green cooling liquids and high capacity for bulk sample storage.
- +Freezer rack for 53 mm/2 in boxes (3-compartment, MAX)
- +Cryostorage vials (0.5/1.0/1.5/2.0mL)
Gain Speed and Efficiency
Maximum efficiency at every step paves the way for a timely market launch. Eppendorf‘s solutions are designed to streamline and accelerate your mAb workflow and establish scalable processes.
For molecular biology methods
- Save up to 70% of time with adjustable tip spacing
- Change formats fast & easily
- Increase throughput with electronic pipettes
Eppendorf Research™ plus
+ Eppendorf Research™ plus Move It™
Eppendorf Xplorer™ plus
+ Eppendorf Xplorer™ plus Move It™
For high-throughput screening assays
- Screen up to 81 x 125mL flasks in parallel
- High liquid load
- Reliable performance 24/7
Innova™ S44i (refrigerated, 25mm orbit)
- +Universal platform
- +Microplate holder
- + Clamps: 3 x 125mL, 3 x 250mL,
3 x 500mL, 3 x 1L
Improve Reproducibility and Sample Safety
Reliable quality is fundamental, as repetition is sometimes not an option. Our solutions and services help you to rely on the safety and integrity of your samples, on the performance of your devices and on the accuracy of your results.
For large scale expression in cell lines or bacteria
- Accurate cooling for cell integrity
- Cross-contamination prevention
- Reproducible operation
Centrifuge 5910 Ri
- + Rotor S-4x Universal with buckets
- + 4 x 1L adapter
- + 4 x 1L bottle
For hybridoma, expression of antibodies and cell line establishment
- Reliable conditions: tight specifications, light protection for media
- Rapid decontamination and high temperature disinfection
New Brunswick™ S41i CO2 incubator shaker
- + Universal platform
- + Sticky pad
Success Built on Understanding
Efficiency is just as vital to pharmaceutical research as innovation. To get your drug to market faster, you need streamlined processes that reduce downtime and ease compliance issues. Results must be reliable and repeatable for safe outcomes.
That's why you need a partner who not only provides efficient, high-quality products but also deeply understands the many requirements and challenges in bringing a drug’s successful development full circle.
After all, success is not just built on product quality but also on expert consultation, compliance assistance, new sustainability methods and the march towards even more digital solutions.
- Seamless workflow
- Highest efficiency
- Reliable quality
- Peace of mind