Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 541 Circles
Recommended when fast filtration of a gelatinous precipitate for gravimetric analysis is performed on a strongly acidic or alkali solution. Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 541 Circles are acid hardened cellulose filters, which reduces ash to an extremely low level.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 1541-125
Additional Details : Weight : 0.09990kg
DescriptionWhatman hardened ashless quantitative filter papers are acid-hardened to give high wet strength and chemical resistance with extremely low ash content. They are suitable for a wide range of critical filtration procedures.
- Large nominal particle retention for fast analytical filtration.
- High wet-strength
- High chemical resistance to strong acid and alkali suspensions
- Retention of gelatinous precipitate
- 22 µm nominal particle retention rating
- Fast flow rate (Herzberg filtration speed 34 s)
- Maximum of 0.006% ash concentration
- Quantitative determination of milk sediment
- Use as an animal foodstuff filter for determining fiber content
- Determination of gelatin content in milk and cream
- Quantification of chloride in cement, as well as chloride and phosphorous in coal and coke
|Grade 541 Ashless Fast Filter Paper, 125 mm circles (100 pcs)|
|High-quality cotton linters|
|Typical applications include fiber in animal foodstuffs, gelatine in milk and cream, chloride in cement, and chloride and phosphorous in coal and coke.|
|3 s/100 mL/in2|
|GE’s Whatman Grade 541 acid hardened cellulose filter paper features high wet-strength, high chemical resistance, and a large nominal particle retention for fast analytical filtration.|