Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 860½ Pleated Circles
Maintains flow rate with reduced contact between filter and funnel. Whatman™Grade 860½ Pleated Circles are medium fast filter papers provide a smooth surface with a fast flow rate; specifically designed for use in the filtration of extracts, oils, beer, syrups and other viscous liquids. Can be applied in filter presses or for the aspiration of liquids.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 10334547
Additional Details : Weight : 0.95000kg
DescriptionCellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. Pleated qualitative filters determine and identify materials with improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
- Increased filter surface area increases total loading capacity and decreases overall filtration time.
- Reduced contact between filter and funnel maintains flow rate.
- Eliminated need to quadrant-fold filter circles to fit conical funnels saves time in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Pleated filters have the same technical properties as the respective filter circles.
- Cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials.
- Pleated qualitative filters give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
|Comparable to Grade 0858 but with a smooth surface, slightly thinner and faster.|
|Grade 0860 ½|
|Grade 0860 ½ Qualitative Filter Paper Folded (Prepleated), 185 mm|