Masterflex™ Tygon™ E-LFL B/T™ PerfectPostion™ Pump Tubing
Ensure optimal performance from your Masterflex™ B/T series pump
Brand: Masterflex™ 06449-87
5856.03 NOK valid until 2020-12-31
Use promo code "14720" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 4.19000kg
- Genuine Masterflex™ tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Nontoxic and nonhemolytic with excellent biocompatibility
- Long pumping life; pump at continuous pressures up to 40 psi
- Low extractables and low gas permeability
- Meets USP Class VI criteria and is FDA compliant
- High-performance pump tubing for challenging applications
- Application suitability: Good with acids, alkalis, pressure, vacuum, and excellent with viscous and sterile fluids (Not recommended with Organic solvents)
- Physical characteristics :
- PVC-based material with plasticizer.
- Firm (stiff) material.
- Transparent, clear.
- Laboratory, pharmaceutical processing, and biotech applications for pump lines.
- Cell and tissue culture work and pharmaceutical uses.
- Also good for light-sensitive samples.
- Optimized to provide better performance in higher-pressure applications.
- Each tubing size is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match B/T pump heads.
- These tight tolerances ensure accurate, repeatable flow, and long tubing life.
- Plus, the PerfectPosition™ tubing retention marks (found on most of the tubing formulations), indicate the best placement of the tubing within the pump head.
|USP Class VI; European Pharmacopoeia (EP 3.2.9); FDA 21 CFR 175.300; EU Food; Reach Compliant (non-DEHP); RoHS Compliant; ADCF Compliant|
|660 mm Hg|