Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ EasYFlask™ Cell Culture Flasks
Enhance cell attachment, growth and differentiation with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Cell Culture Treated EasYFlasks™.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 159934
Additional Details : Weight : 4.90500kg
- Ergonomic design with a 1/3 turn to open and close the cap
- Low profile to maximize incubator space
- Volume graduations printed and molded on both sides
- Slightly angled side walls for complete viewing under a microscope
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified to be nonpyrogenic
- Nunclon Delta Certification, including testing on four different cell types, is provided in every case.
- Filter membrane provides effective barrier against micro-organisms.
- Well-defined, hydrophobic filter membrane offers continuous venting with consistent gas exchange and no lot-to-lot variation.
- Chemically robust membrane meets USP class VI standards and is produced without animal-derived substances.
- Solid caps feature a “Y” mark that allows visual verification of vent position.
- Any of the legs in the “Y” pointing upwards indicates that the cap is in venting position.
- Vent position can be easily distinguished when flasks are stacked in the incubator.
|Nunclon Delta certified for monolayer formation, cloning efficiency, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, and sterility|
|Nunc EasYFlask 225cm2|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.