Ohaus™ Scout™ STX Portable Precision Balances
Fast weighing speed and high resolution deliver repeatable and reliable results, thereby setting new standards in laboratory and industrial weighing. OHAUS Scout STX Precision Portable Balances offer quick and efficient navigation with the informative color touchscreen display. It offers multiple built-in application modes, making even the most complex weighing tasks easy to perform.
Brand: Ohaus™ 30253062
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- ABS housing, stainless steel pan, replaceable in-use cover
- Full-color Touchscreen WQVGA Graphic LCD (4.3 in. diagonal), QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data
- Large, resilient screen allows for effortless operation through its informative icon driven menu structure, guiding the user through every step of the weighing application
- Fast stabilization time as fast as one second increases productivity
- Up-front level indicator
- Integrated superior overload protection system protects the balance in rugged and demanding environments
- Underload indicators
- Low battery indicator and auto shut-off
- Stability indicator
- Calibration: user-selectable external span or linearity calibration/digital with external weight
- Space-saving, slim design for stackable storage
- Integrated security slot prevents theft
- Integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing applications
- Removable stainless steel weighing platform
- Save-to-USB function
- Menu lock switch to lock balance into a specific configuration
- Integrated transportation/storage lock
- Nine operating languages (English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish, Hungarian, Czech and Turkish) for simplified weighing
- AC Adapter (included), batteries (not included)
- Optional RS232, USB host, USB device, Bluetooth or Ethernet
- Designed with an easy to remove top cover piece
- Protects the sample from external influences, increasing the speed and repeatability of measurements
- Weighing: Determines the weight of items on the pan in the selected unit of measure.
- Percent Weighing: Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
- Parts Counting: Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a uniform weight.
- Check Weighing: Compares the weight of a sample against target limits.
- Dynamic/Animal Weighing: Weighs an unstable sample load and takes an average of weights over a period of time.
- Totalization: Measures cumulative weight of multiple items and cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
- Density Determination: Determines density of solids or liquid. With the integrated weigh below hook, it is possible to perform specific gravity tests for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan.
- Display Hold: Manually holds the last stable weight or the first highest stable weighing value on the display.
- Mole Weighing: Measures the weight of a sample and calculate it into Moles automatically.
OIML F2 or ASTM Class 4
- Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1; UL Std. No. 61010-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B
|Optional RS-232, USB host, USB device, Bluetooth or|
|AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not inclu|
|Precision Portable Balance|
|OIML F2 or ASTM Class 4|
|ABS and stainless steel|
|10° to 40°C|
|Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check|
|General weighing, laboratory, industrial environme|
|mg, g, kg, ct, N, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, lb:oz, grn, hk|
|22.4 x 20.2 x 5.4cm|