DuPont™ ProShield™ 20 Blue
Designed to protect workers from certain substances with a high level of comfort. Dupont™ ProShield™ 20 Blue Hooded Coverall is typically used for protection against particles (Type 5) and limited liquid splashes or sprays (Type 6).
Brand: DuPont™ D15338185
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 and 6
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside
- Stitched external seams
- Nylon zipper with flap
- Available in blue in sizes S to XXXL (a white garment is also available).
- 2-piece hood.
- Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles
|(EU) 2016/425, EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5|
|For workers seeking protection against dirt and grime during light duty work and other industries|
|Zipper with storm flap|
|Category III, Type 5 and 6|
|92 to 100 cm|
The user should make the risk assessment to determine the protection required.