Invitrogen™ ProQuantum™ Software v1.0
Enables you to analyze ProQuantum high-sensitivity immunoassay results acquired from any qPCR instrument
Brand: Invitrogen™ A43594
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00010kg
- The analysis features include standard curve qualification with built-in outlier detection, interpolation of unknown samples for quantitation, and group-wise statistical analysis.
- Step-by-step guidance is provided for preparation of an assay run, including setting up the standard curve and plate layout for 96- or 384-well plates
- Convenient setup wizard to minimize errors―automatic calculations for standard curve serial dilution setup
- Built-in statistical comparison―easily compare controls vs treatment groups
- export capabilities―view results in Excel and PDF, or conveniently formatted for GraphPad Prism
- ProQuantum Software v1.0 consists of two modules: Create Experiment and Import and View Results.
- Create Experiment allows you to set up a standard curve, create a plate layout, and assign descriptions and groups to individual samples wells
- Import and View Results allows you to import experimental data adjusted to fit the standard curve on a 4PL or 5PL weighted regression algorithm, interpolate unknown protein concentrations, view heat maps, perform group-wise comparisons, and export the data
- ProQuantum Software is compatible with all ProQuantum immunoassay kits and with all Applied Biosystems qPCR instruments, including QuantStudio 3/5/6 Flex/7 Flex/12K Flex, StepOne, StepOnePlus, 7500, 7500 Fast, ViiA 7, or other compatible qPCR instruments.
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT Fast System, 7900HT System, BioRad CFX96™, QuantStudio™, ViiA™ 7 System, StepOnePlus™ System, Roche LightCycler 480, Bio-Rad CFX384 Touch™, Bio-Rad CFX Connect™, StepOne™ System, Bio-Rad CFX96 Touch™|
|1 License key|