Invitrogen™ iBlot™ 2 Transfer Stacks, nitrocellulose, mini
Used to transfer proteins with the iBlot 2 Gel Transfer Device
Brand: Invitrogen™ IB23002
1143.80 NOK valid until 2020-04-30
Use promo code "13931" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 1.50000kg
The iBlot 2 Transfer Stacks are consumable stacks with integrated nitrocellulose transfer membranes for dry blotting of proteins. Each stack contains a copper coated electrode and appropriate cathode and anode buffers in the gel matrix to allow fast, reliable transfer of proteins.
- Increased shelf life
- Reduced and compact packaging
- Complete compatibility with iBlot 2 Gel Transfer Device
- The nitrocellulose membrane (0.2μm pore size) in this stack is composed of 100% pure nitrocellulose to provide high-quality transfer
- Membrane is compatible with commonly used detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, fluorescence, or radiolabeling
- Protein binding capacity is 209μg/cm2
Transfer Stack Sizes
- The regular size (13 x 8.3cm) of this stack is used for all Novex midi gels (or other midi gel types), two Novex mini gels (or other mini gel types), and E-PAGE™ 48 or 96 gels
- The mini size (8 x 8cm) is used for all Novex mini gels (or other mini gel types)
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
|Mini, 8 x 8 cm|
|Store at room temperature.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.