MP Biomedicals™ RNaid™ Kit
Provides a simple and convenient way to isolate total RNA from agarose and polyacrylamide gels and from solutions.
Brand: MP Biomedicals™ 111107200
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg Transport : UN number : 2790 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Kit is designed to isolate and purify RNA (75 bases to 10 kb) from native and denaturing agarose and polyacrylamide gels. Removal of unincorporated nucleotides, buffer salts, and other reagents from enzyme reactions.
- The purified RNA is ready for reverse transcription and PCR, labeling and microarray analysis, and other common applications.
|To isolate, purify RNA (75 bases to 10kb) from native, denaturing agarose/polyacrylamide gels|
|RNaid Kit w/Spin|
Safety and Handling
- RNaid Spin Kit
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : diethyl pyrocarbonate