Invitrogen™ PureLink™ Genomic DNA Mini Kit
No detectable contamination from carryover of protein or guanidine
Brand: Invitrogen™ K182001
Additional Details : Weight : 0.56000kg
PureLink Genomic DNA Mini Kit enables high-yield, high-purity, genomic DNA (gDNA) extractions from wide variety of sample types. Use this single kit for genomic DNA purification from blood, tissues, cells, bacteria, swabs, and blood spots, with a familiar silica-based, microcentrifuge spin-column format.
- Kit flexibility—one kit works with a variety of sample types and sizes
- Ultraclean gDNA—minimal contamination of DNA product means successful downstream application
- Improved design—optimized spin-column design and buffer formulation for better yield and purity
- Multiple sample sources, one kit—Optimized components and protocols
- PureLink Genomic DNA Mini Kit includes parts and protocols that improve upon the easy and familiar spin-column methods currently in use
- Columns are newly configured to bind and release DNA more efficiently
- Each sample source uses specialized lysis procedure and an optimized lysis buffer formulated to enhance proteinase K activity and eliminate protein contamination
- Chaotropic salt buffer promotes stable binding of DNA to the column resin and powerful wash buffers remove all traces of protein and salt
- DNA is eluted in a low-salt buffer to allow for pH stabilization of the DNA in storage
- Expect high yields of high-purity gDNA (determined by A260/A280 measurements), no matter the sample type, from bacteria to tissues to blood to cultured cells
- Enhanced PureLink lysis and Wash Buffers help to consistently deliver purified gDNA samples with absorbance reading ratios of ∽1.9 for both A260/A280 and A260/A230
DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Epigenetic Sequencing, Genomic DNA Purification, Methylation Analysis by Sequencing, SOLiD™ Next-Generation Sequencing, SOLiD™ Next-Generation Sequencing Sample Purification, Sample & Library Preparation for SOLiD™ Next-Generation Sequencing, Sequencing, gDNA from Animal Tissues & Cells, gDNA from Bacteria, gDNA from Blood (Medium-Scale, 100μL-1mL)
|Microcentrifuge Spin Column|
|Bacteria, Blood, Cells, Tissue|
|Genotyping, Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR), Southern Blotting, Sequencing, PCR|
|Silica Spin Column|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|100 µl - 1 ml Blood Samples ( Medium-Scale)|
|Genomic DNA Mini Kit|
Safety and Handling
- PURELINK GENOMIC DNA MINI 50 PREPS
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : guanidine hydrochloride, proteinase
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.