New Brunswick Scientific™ Innova™ 2350 Benchtop Open Air Shaker
Use these platform shakers with interchangeable platforms, clamps and test tubes. New Brunswick Scientific™ Innova™ 2350 Benchtop Open Air Shakers are ideal for shaking in ambient conditions on the bench, in an incubator or in a warm or cold room.
Brand: New Brunswick Scientific™ M1191-0012
Additional Details : Weight : 52.00000kg
- Triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive in cast iron housing provides vibration and trouble free operation for years
- Quiet operation provides a favorable work environment
- Shaking speeds between 25 to 500rpm (±1rpm) provides versatility for culturing a wide range of cell types.
- Speed controlled and displayed in increments of 1rpm
- Includes audible and visual alarms, timer (0 to 99.9 hr.) with continuous operation or automatic shut-off at the end of the study
- Enclosed electronics and mechanical components prevent internal damage from accidental spills
- Versatile 46 × 46cm (18 × 18 in.) accessory platform (sold separately) accommodates up to 2 × 6L Erlenmeyer flasks
- Low profile - less than 6 in. (15cm) tall enables use of multiple shakers in an incubator or environmental chamber
|Innova 2350 Benchtop Open Air Shaker|
|8 x 6L Erlenmeyer flasks|
|25 to 500rpm|
|61 x 91.4 x 16.3cm|