Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) MabSelect Xtra™ Chromatography Media
Provides high purity capture and high dynamic binding capacity
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-5269-07
Additional Details : Weight : 0.09400kg
- High ligand selectivity and matrix hydrophilicity
- Improved process economics through reduced raw materials costs and/or reduced number of cycles
- Slightly lower pressure/flow properties compared to MabSelect™ SuRe™ and MabSelect
|40 mg Human lgG/mL (at 2.4 min. residence time)|
|For Develop to Meet The Demands of Increasing Levels of Expression in Monoclonal Antibody Feedstocks|
|Recombinant Protein A (E. coli)|
|2 to 12|
|Highly Cross-Linked Agarose|
|2°C to 8°C|
|MabSelect Xtra media|
Safety and Handling
- MabSelect Xtra
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol
- UNKNOWN ACUTE-16.5 per cent of the mixture consists of component(s) of unknown acute toxicity.