A&D Weighing EK-AEP Intrinsically Safe Portable Balances ATEX
A&D Weighing EK-AEP Intrinsically Safe Portable Balances ATEX feature a compact rugged design, reliable SG weighing technology, and versatile weighing ranges.
Brand: A&D Weighing EK-3000AEP
13202.07 NOK valid until 2023-02-28
Use promo code "18432" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 9.00000kg
- Compact, lightweight and extremely affordable while providing excellent explosion protection
- Equipped with an optical connector for data output via optical fiber cable and an AD-1611 optical communication adapter (both sold separately)
- Battery operation (o be used only with four DURACELL AA alkaline MN1500 LR6, ENERGIZER AA E91 alkaline LR6 AM3, or Panasonic AA alkaline LR6 (XJ) 1.5 V batteries) (approx. 250 hours) for optimal portability without the need for complicated wiring via a safety barrier
- GMP/GLP compliant output to meet documentation requirements
- Easy-to-read LCD display with backlight (16 mm character height)
- Auto power OFF function to save battery power
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, in addition to SG (specific gravity)
- Counting mode with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI) functionality
- Percent mode function for target weighing, checking the sample variation, etc.
- Comparator function for faster and more accurate filling, packing, sorting, etc.
- Response characteristics adjustable depending on the degree of drafts and vibrations at the locationSecurity ring for wire-locking the balance to prevent theft
|GMP/GLP/ISO/IECEx/ATEX/NEC505: Class I, Zone 0, AEx/Ex ia op is IIB T3, NEC500: IS/I/1/C,D/T3C|
|Fibre Optic Interface (requires AD-1611 and Fibre Optic Cable)|
|ABS, Stainless Steel|
|To be used only with four DURACELL AA alkaline MN1500 LR6, ENERGIZER AA E91 alkaline LR6 AM3, or Panasonic AA alkaline LR6 (XJ) 1.5 V batteries|