Masterflex™ Sanitary Coupling
Unlike permanent couplers, these couplers can be attached to a new length of tubing when the old tubing wears out.
Brand: Masterflex™ 31511-20
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Suitable for clean-in-place, steam-in-place, and autoclaving for reuse; compatible with TRI-CLAMP™ fittings.
- The internal stem is made of 316L stainless steel with an interior surface finish of 25RA or better.
- Fittings also feature an external sleeve made from a high-temperature, high-strength polymer and a PTFE O-ring to protect against any external entrapment.
- Compression seal eliminates wicking between couplers and tubing.
- Meets USDA compliance and 3A Sanitary Standards, and is FDA compliant
|Sanitary Coupling, 1 in. ID, 1-3/8 in. OD, 1 in. Clamp|
|1 in. Clamp|