Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ GenPure™ xCAD Plus Ultrapure Water Purification System
Simultaneously dispense Type 1 ultrapure water from up to three dispensers using the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ GenPure™ xCAD Plus Ultrapure Water Purification System.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 50136172
Additional Details : Weight : 15.00000kg
DescriptionAll GenPure systems exceed international standards ASTM Type I, ISO 3696 Grade 1, ASTM D1193 and CLSI-CLRW.
xCAD (Extended Control and Dispenser):
- System provides more flexibility for ultrapure water dispensing with an action radius of 32″ (80cm).
- Ergonomic dispensing arm provides precise volume dosing at the press of a button.
- Flexible dispenser offers positions including turned, height adjusted or extended toward your vessel.
- One-of-a-kind design provides access to all system controls at your fingertips.
Simultaneously dispense from up to three dispensers:
- Each system ships with a single xCAD Plus remote dispenser.
- For increased flexibility, add one or two more xCAD Plus dispensers.
Integrated feed water monitoring:
- Additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity.
- If the quality of the feed water drops below the set value, a fault message will immediately be displayed.
Online TOC measurement with UV intensity monitoring (available on systems with optional TOC only):
- Real-time TOC monitoring offers continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity.
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements.
UV Photo-oxidation 185/254 nm:
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- UV oxidation also reduces organic compounds in the water to ultra-low levels.
- An error message is displayed when internal leaks are detected.
Ready to use:
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all are included in one part number.
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity:
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ± 0.1°C accuracy.
Quick-connect cartridge replacement:
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation.
- Electronic dosing yields fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65 L with <2% accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval offers safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.
|18.2MΩ·cm at 25°C|
|Up to 2L/min|
|90 to 240V|
|2° to 35°C|
|Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus UV/UF – TOC (wall version)|
|1 to 5ppb|
|0.1 to 6 bar|
|Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus UV/UF - TOC (wall version)|
|90 to 240V 50/60Hz|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.