Thermo Scientific™ 8mm Plastic Screw Thread Vials
Choose from these chemically inert polypropylene vials that are suitable for most chromatography applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ C4013-11
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
Choose from these economical alternanatives to glass vials. These 8mm plastic standard opening screw thread vials are manufactured from high-quality, GC-tested polypropylene material and feature an 8-425 finish. Choose from Thermo Scientific™, Thermo Scientific™ National™, and Thermo Scientific™ Chromacol™ brands.Broad application of polypropylene vials
- Chemically inert and suitable for most chromatography applications.
- Preferable in some cases when levels of inorganic ions have to be kept to an absolute minimum
- Economical alternative to glass
- The plastic material of choice when storing liquid sample in aqueous/organic mixtures due to its wide chemical compatibility with alcohols, acetonitrile and other common HPLC solvents
- Tolerates temperatures from -80°C to +121°C
*See the Thermo Scientific Columns and Consumables Catalog for autosampler compatibility
|250µL Conical MicroVial; Polypropylene|
|8-425 Screw Thread Vial|
|250μL Conical MicroVial|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.